Heat Resistant Barbecue / Grill Gloves
Enjoy your barbecue without worrying about burning your hands.
These gloves use multiple layers of high-tech natural weave fabric, waterproof, and fully protect you from flames and hot items up to a whopping 1472 degrees F.
FOOD GRADE SILICONE GRIPS give these their no-slip grip. No more worrying about dropping the steak fork or spatula in the fire or the steak slipping out of your hands.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Our heat-resistant oven gloves consist of 3 layers of different materials and functions. The first layer is non-toxic silicone for skid resistance. The second layer is ultra-high-strength aramid fiber for high heat, cut, acid, and alkali resistance. The Third layer is polyester cotton for double protection & comfort.
- EXTREME HEAT FLAME & CUT RESISTANT: Our kitchen grilling gloves can stably provide ultra protection against heat up to 1472°F (800℃), which are awarded also with the highest, EN388 level 5 cut resistance - 4 times stronger than leather. Ideal for multipurpose use like grilling, cutting, cooking, baking, woodworking, and welding.
- ANTI-SLIP & FLEXIBLE: Our heat-resistant BBQ gloves are covered with Food Grade Silicone to ensure your object would not slip from your hands. The separate fingers enable you to move more comfortably and flexibly. They allow you possible to hold different kinds of hot and slick kitchen item safely and stably
- EXTENDED WRIST GUARD & BREATHABLE: Our hot resistant baking gloves equipped Ultra-long wrist guard. It will keep your hands, wrists, and forearms all be safer. We also Lined with super soft cotton to breathe, so there is enough air circulation to let your hands won't sweat in summer or high heat condition
- EASY TO WEAR, CLEAN & STORE: There is no difference between the right or left hand of our grilling gloves, you can wear them on both sides. The large size fits most men's hands. Machine washable makes it be easy to cleaning. And you can hang it up easily with an inside loop
- Material: Aramid 1313 / Deyan+ cotton+ silicone
- Length: 33cm
- 1PC * Heat Resistant Barbecue / Grill Gloves
- These gloves don’t provide permanent protection from fire. Remember, it is HEAT RESISTANT, NOT "HEAT PROOF."Advised to take great caution when handling and carrying hot items over a distance.
- This product is mainly used for BBQ. Please keep away from fire when using to avoid burns! If it is used for baking, please pay attention to the length of use to avoid burns! To ensure your safety, the duration of use should not exceed 10-15 seconds.
These are great for lots of things. Although I have yet to use them for grilling, they are great to reach into my instant pot and pull things out from the bottom. They’re also good for the oven. I tend to get burned around the wrist, so these are great because they cover my wrists better than a standard oven mitt. They are a bit big as they are obviously made for men, but even though I have a little hands they still work just fine. They also wipe off easily with a little water, even the remnants of lasagna rinsed right off.
I was skeptical that cloth gloves with some silicone on them would actually work. However, I have found they work GREAT!!!. I use a basket on my grill frequently. I used to have to wait for the basket to cool down before removing it. With these gloves, I am able to take it off immediately and put into water. For reference, my grill is usually at 500 degrees.
I am impressed.
I pick these gloves after doing a little research. Over all I am very pleased with them and they get the job done. I’m a big guy with big hands and they are snug but fit fine, very stretchy so if you have smaller hands I bet they would work for you too. My only wish is that they held the heat out for a little longer. I use them often to take my Dutch oven out of the oven at max heat. They work but I need to transfer quickly cause the heat does start to work it’s way in. But besides that they get the job done for sure, fit great, and easy to clean.
Got into cast iron cooking outside on the grill and pellet grill which are outside. had to rush to get in as a 500 degree heavy cast iron pan was painful. With these gloves the handles feel warm but I do not feel like dropping the pan or burning our deck. fit is good.
Easy to use. Good for all high temp needs. I thought almost all of it was silicone but i was wrong. A lot is a durable fabric. Which works great and is bendable but its a pain to clean when you get oils on it. Laundry machine makes quick work of it, i just wish i could run it in the sink. Still a good purchase.