Dimmable LED Light with Controller
Add lights to the darkest areas of your house
- Perfect and Ideal brightness: 60 lumens per light, 5 pcs SMD LED bulb, and 2 brightness modes of 3000K Warm White /7000k Cool White. It is super bright to light up your kitchen cabinet and Closet.
- Dimmable with Timer Option: Comes with remote control with Its 12 keys function button for Turn ON/ OFF, Dimmable Brightness "50%" to "100%", 4 Optional Timer to Turn OFF with 15, 30, 60, 120 Minutes, change 2 white modes.The remote detector distance within 10 ft. You can adjust the brightness according to your need.
- Battery-Powered Operation: Operated by 3 AA batteries (not included), No wires needed. The battery run time is for almost 80 hours.
- Hassle-free and Easy installation: Simple to stick on anywhere using strong double-sided adhesive. No need for any tools to install. Perfect for using on cupboard, wardrobe, counter, and hallway.
- Light source: LED
- LED Beads: 5pcs cool white LEDs + 5pcs warm white LEDs
- CCT: 7000K / 3000K
- Voltage: 4.5V DC
- Power Supply: 3 * AA Batteries (Not included)
- Remote Control Battery: 1 * CR2025 Battery (Not included)
- Lumen: 50-60lm
- Range Remote Control: 10ft
- Run Time: 50-70hrs
- 1 SET Dimmable Touch Sensor LED Light (Number of Lamps depends on your choice)
I wanted to put low-light night lights in two windowless bathrooms so we wouldn't have to turn the lights when getting up at night to use the bathroom. There was no place to put plug-ins and motion detecting lights would be impractical in the daytime. These thin, battery-powered, dimmable night lights work beautifully for the purpose. I'm using the third light as an emergency light source for a walk-in closet where the lighting fixture has to be adjusted every 6 months or so. Assuming that the batteries hold out if not used for 6 months, these lights should work well for that, too.
I am very satisfied with my order, it arrived on time and the product quality is also good.
These lights are exactly what I was looking for. Lighting up a dark storage area of my RV. First light worked fine with good illumination when batteries were added. Only problem was the light wouldn't turn off when switched. Haven't tried the other two. Afraid to burn more batteries.
We recently lost power at my home and comforting two little children, in the dark, makes for a challenging circumstance. These little lights make things a whole lot more manageable. They really put out some brightness!
I bought these long enough before I actually put them to use that I forgot what I expected when I purchased them. When I put some batteries in, though, I was super impressed that they worked on touch alone (without having to press a button). Looking at the listing, I can see that they clearly say they have a touch sensor, but I feel like I didn't expect it to work that well. It does. They don't always turn on the first time I touch them but that's not a big deal to me. The adjustable brightness is awesome and of course, so is the on/off mechanism. I put one under my desk since I'm always plugging something new into my computer and I'm tired of the flashlight between the teeth thing. These are perfect for what I needed.