Kitchen Vacuum Food Sealer
Mold-Mold can not grow in a low oxygen environment: therefore vacuum packaging can virtually eliminate it.
Yeast-Results in fermentation, which can be identified by smell and taste. Yeast needs water, sugar, and a moderate temperature to grow. It can also survive with or without air. Slowing the growth of yeast requires refrigeration, while freezing stops it completely.
Bacteria-Results in an unpleasant odor, discoloration, and/or soft or slimy texture. Under the right conditions, Clostridium botulinum(the organism that causes Botulism)can grow without air and can not be detected by smell or taste. Although it is extremely rare, it can be very dangerous.
1. In order to get a better vacuum sealing effect, please do not put too much food in the vacuum bag(No more than 3/4 of the max volume). Please make sure that the end of the bag is put in the vacuum chamber(between the upper gasket and lower gasket).
2. Please use specially designed food vacuum bags. When vacuum sealing, please make the smooth side of the vacuum bags face up.
3. When sealing only, you can get a better sealing effect by gently pressing the upper center of the vacuum sealer machine.
4. After powering, please warm up for 30 seconds and then use it. After each vacuum sealing or sealing the only operation, let the vacuum packaging machine rest for 1-2 minutes before performing the next operation. Note: If the sealing operation is too frequently performed in a short time, the vacuum bag may melt because of the higher temperature.
5. Do not overfill the bags, leave enough space at the open end of the bag so that the bag can be placed in the vacuum chamber more positively.
6. Do not wet the open end of the bag. Wet bags may be difficult to melt and seal tightly.
7. Clean and straighten the open end of the bag before sealing. Make sure nothing is left in the open area of the bag, no wrinkle or creases should appear on the open panel, foreign objects or creased bags may cause difficulty to seal tightly.
8. Do not vacuum package objects with sharp points like fish bones and hard shells. Sharp points may penetrate and hear the bag.
Attention: Strictly prohibit empty running!
Vacuum and seal in one touch
1. Put the food into a bag and straighten and smooth the mouth
2. Put the open end of the bag in the vacuum chamber under the airport. The food in the bag should not reach the position of the top cover of the vacuum machine.
3. Cover the upper cover and press down the two sides of the upper cover, then buckle the upper cover
4. Press the "vacuum+sealing" button, when the green light flashes, the machine enters the vacuum state.
5. When the air is pumped out totally, the machine enters the state of automatic sealing. At this time, the green light goes out and the red light is on.
6. Toggle the exhaust valve to release the vacuum pressure. When the green light is on again, the package is completed.
7. Remover the lock on the left and right upper cover, open the upper cover, and remove the adhesive tape.
1. Open the vacuum sealer and put the bag into the vacuum chamber.
2. Lock the two side buckles, press the "Heating seal" for 3 seconds, the green light will tum to red.
3. Press lightly on the "PUSH" position to get a better sealing effect.
4. When the red light tums green again, sealing is completed.
Cleaning and maintenance:
1. Always unplug the unit before cleaning the appliance.
2. Do not immerse it in water or any other liquid.
3. Do not use abrasive cleaners to clean the unit, as they will scratch the surface.
4. Wipe the outside of the unit with a damp cloth or sponge and mild detergent.
5. To clean the inside of the unit, wipe away any food or liquid with a paper towel.
Dry thoroughly before using it again.
- 1 x Vacuum Food Sealer (Plastic Bags not included)
RETURN & WARRANTY
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll try our best to help you.
- Orders ship within 1 to 4 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.