Woodworking 35MM Hole Opener
- Material: The 35mm hinge drilling jig is built of aluminum alloy, making it sturdy and long-lasting.
- Easy to use: A hinge drilling jig is a home-use tool for woodworking that doesn't require expertise and is simple to use.
- Reliable: The drilling is stronger and firmer because there are two countersunk screws on the base support that you may use to secure them to the table.
- Intended Use: Woodworking, Hole Hole Auxiliary Tool, 35mm Hinge Hole Installation, Door Hinge Punching Positioning
- Size: 120x60x120mm/4.72x2.36x4.72inch
1 * 35mm Positioning
Tool 1 * 35mm Hole Opener (with Limit Ring)
2 * Wrench
1 * 2mm Drill Bit
1 * Hexagon Socket Wrench
How to use:
- Install a 35mm hole opener, adjust the drilling depth, which is normally 12-13mm, then lock the limit ring;
- Adjust the fixed size of the quick clamp black pressure block (note: the tool can adjust the fixed board size up to 15-25mm)
- The hole punch moves to the board mark and punch position, and the locking block is quickly clamped;
- Fix the hole opener handle with the electric drill, press down at a constant speed to open the hole to a depth of 12*13mm, then drill 2mm screw holes on both sides;
- 35mm distance from hole to edge is 5mm, suitable for most common hinges
RETURN & WARRANTY
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll try our best to help you.
- Orders ship within 1 to 4 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.